Hi, thanks for stopping by! I update this page on a regular basis, so please bookmark this page and check back often for updates and new features. I plan to add a lot of new content to this page in the coming months. Thanks!
This page last updated
Human Growth Hormone Research
A Brief History
Human growth hormone was first discovered in 1956 and it's
structure was identified in 1972. Before synthetic HGH molecules
were genetically engineered in 1998, HGH was extracted from
cadavers and then injected with needles into the human body.
Over the past 3 decades, there have been a growing number of
clinical research studies investigating the capabilities and
purported benefits of the human growth hormone.
Many researchers have concluded that one of the
primary causes of aging is the decrease of HGH human
growth hormone production.
According to Dr. Ronald Klatz, M.D., President of the
American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, "Aging appears
to be due in large part to the drastic decline of growth hormone
in the body after adulthood."
According to HGH human growth hormone research, at
age 21, the normal level of circulating HGH is about 10
milligrams per deciliter of blood, but at age 61, it's
decreased 80% to only 2 milligrams. It is believed that
growth hormone is what grows the cells, bones, muscles
and organs, and it is the level of growth hormone after
age 30 that slowly robs us of our youth.
After age 30, the secretion rate of HGH drops approximately
14% per decade. By 80, most people barely produce enough
HGH to build a fingernail, explaining why injuries experienced
by seniors take so long to heal.
HGH Clinical Studies
The New England Journal of Medicine published the
clinical findings of Daniel Rudman, MD, regarding his
HGH human growth hormone research on the anti-aging
effects of HGH. His findings were astonishing.
Dr. Rudman studied patients age 61 to 81 at the
Medical College of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. After six
months, Dr. Rudman observed a reversal of the aging
process from 10 to 20 years in the patients who
received HGH injections. But in the control group (those
who didn't receive HGH injections), the normal aging process
Other HGH human growth hormone clinical research
studies performed over the past 30 years have
demonstrated that HGH can allow users to lose fat,
build muscle mass, improve sexual performance,
remove wrinkles, reduce cellulite and increase
immune function. HGH is the master hormone which is
secreted by the pituitary gland and is responsible for
directly and indirectly balancing the body's critical
HGH Clinical Research Conclusions
"The effects of six months of human growth hormone on lean body mass and adipose-tissue
were equivalent in magnitude to the changes incurred during 10-20 years of aging."
Daniel Rudman, M.D., New England Journal of Medicine
"It is possible that chronic physiologic GH and/or IGF-I replacement therapy might
reverse (or prevent) some of these "inevitable" sequelae of aging." (Study of GH
therapy in the elderly - March 1992.)
V.A. Medical Center and Department of Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center
"Replacement therapy with Growth Hormone has shown beneficial/normalizing effect on
parameters such as cardiac and renal function, thyroid hormone metabolism, bone metabolism,
sweat secretion, total and regional fuel metabolism and psychological well being..."
Dr. Jorgensen and Dr. Christian of Copenhagen, Denmark, in European Journal of Endocrinology, 1994
"We really have something here which may be able to reverse some of the problems
associated with aging."
Dr. Anthony Karpos, M.D.
"Daily Administration of human growth hormone in the first
week after trauma would enhance the metabolic status...
resulting in reduced morbidity and earlier discharge from hospital."
(May 1992, Journal of Surgery. Vol 111, 495-502.)
Drs. Ramias, Shamos, and Schiller of St. Joseph Hospital Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ
"All adults with growth hormone deficiency should now be
considered for growth hormone replacement therapy." (1995)
Dr. Jake Powrie, M.D. and Dr. Andrew Weissberger, St. Thomas Hospital, London England
"There is no evidence suggestion that Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy causes any
unfavorable long term side effects." (Hormone Research, 1995)
Dr. Rosen, M.D. and Dr. G. Johannsson, M.D. of University Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
- Salomon F, Cuneo RC, Hesp R et al. The Effects of Treatment with Recombinant Human Growth Hormone on Body Composition and Metabolism in Adults with Growth Hormone Deficiency. New England Journal of Medicine 1989;321:1797-1803.
- Bengtsson BA. The Consequences of Growth Hormone Deficiency in Adults. Acta Endocrinologica 1993;128 (Suppl 2):2-5.
- Cuneo RC, Salomon F, Wiles CM et al. Growth Hormone Treatment in Growth Hormone Deficient Adults. II. Effects on Exercise Performance. Journal of Applied Physiology 1991;70:695-700.
- O'Halloran DJ, Tsatsoulis A, Whitehouse RW et al. Increased Bone Density after Recombinant Human Growth Hormone (GH) Therapy in Adults with Isolated GH Deficiency. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism 1993;76:1344-1348.
- McGauley GA, Cuneo RC, Salomon F et al. Psychological Well-Being Before and After Growth Hormone Treatment in Adults with Growth Hormone Deficiency. Hormone Research 1990;33 (suppl 4):52-54.
- Bengtsson BA, Eden S, Lonn L et al. Treatment of Adults with Growth Hormone (GH) Deficiency with Recombinant Human GH. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism 1993;76;309-317.
- Johnston DG, Bengtsson BA. Workshop Report: the Effects of Growth Hormone and Growth Hormone Deficiency on Lipids and the Cardiovascular System. Acta Endocrinologica 1993;128 (Suppl 2): 69-70.
- Amato G, Carella C, Fazio S et al. Body Composition, Bone Metabolism, and Heart Structure and Function in Growth Hormone (GH)-Deficient Adults Before and After GH Replacement Therapy at Low Doses. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism 1993;77:1671-1676.
- Standford University Medical Center (Psycho-Neuro Endocrinology, VOl. 17, no. 4, 1992
If you're interested in HGH, you may want to bookmark this page and
check back later. I'll be updating this page periodically with my progress
as I use GHR1000.
I'd like to add more information to this page so that future readers can stay
informed. The purpose here is to simply help guys make a smart buying
decision when it comes to human growth hormone products.
There are a lot of different HGH sites out there which make wild claims
about their products. My goal is to cut through all the hype and give
consumers the facts about which HGH products really work.
So if you have any comments or suggestions about how to improve
this page I'd love to hear from you. You can email me here.
I'd especially like to hear from anyone who has tried GHR1000 or
any other type of HGH product.
If you like, I can even post your email here (anonymously,
of course). Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope this information
helps in some way.
Best of luck,
Design, layout and content are copyrighted. Don't steal my stuff or I will come after you!
Any infringements upon my copyrighted material or intellectual property
will be prosecuted in both civil and criminal court to the fullest
extent of the law.
Copyright © 2010 - Present. THe HGH Source. All Rights Reserved.